Brightline is a higher-speed rail system that connects major cities in South and Central Florida, now operating between Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and West Palm Beach; followed by service to Orlando in 2020.
The Brightline West Palm Beach station is in the heart of downtown. It’s a modern station with illuminated V-shaped columns, echoing the designs of Miami and Fort Lauderdale stations.
Brightline West Palm Beach Station
Address: 501 Evernia St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (305) 521-4800 — Also visit www.gobrightline.com
- Southbound trains from West Palm Beach leave on the 10th and 40th minute of the hour.
- Northbound trains from Miami depart on the 50th minute of the hour.
- A new 5:15 pm northbound departure from Miami has been added.
- Hourly departures from West Palm Beach and Miami except between 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm.
- Hourly weekday departures/arrivals in Fort Lauderdale except between 12:20 pm and 2:15 pm.
- Hourly Saturday departures/arrivals beginning at 7:00 am.
- Late-night trains on Saturday nights available from West Palm Beach and Miami.
You may also find special offers here.
Map for the Brightline High-Speed Train Station
Brightline High-Speed Trains
The intercity express trains connect Southeast Florida in about an hour are really an impressive new technology. The idea is that you can travel, carefree and car-free.
The trains feature giant windows for a great view from every seat, free WiFi, and luxurious, modern seats. Passengers have different options for seats to choose from—pair or quad seating with or without tables.
All in all, the Brightline trains are specially crafted for a smooth & quiet ride.
Brightline Train Service Connects Miami and West Palm Beach. Check Info for the Brightline West Palm Beach Station, Daily Schedules, Trains, Rates and More.